Monday, June 7, 2010
Dirty Laundry and other things that need to be discussed if we plan on not destroying the world
Hey, guys if you get bored of the video here is the bottom line:
1. You will need to have a google ID to leave a comment. This means an end to anonymous comments. I am hoping our inference and reasoning skills make this painfully obvious why we are doing such things.
If you don't have a google account (if you have a blogspot or gmail account, you are good to go), you can make one here by clicking this link (it will literally take you two seconds).
New Comment Policy coming soon.
Here is the unofficial one (courtesy of Chantell):
1. Ad hominem attacks against the bloggers, other commenters, specific people or institutions will not be tolerated.
2. Comments problematically unrelated to the subject at hand will not be tolerated.
3. As the creator and main facilitator of the site, I reserve the right to delete any comments you deem inappropriate (although this will be very rare especially considering the new changes).
4. Harassment or repeated violation of the comment policy will result in the blocking of your google account from commenting on the blog.
Posts in the next two weeks may be few.
Please check in below! For the sake of hope that this works, just leave a comment under your google account name....Pretty please?....