Wednesday, September 9, 2009

#28-Sarah Palin

For Sarah Palin,

O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!
It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night
Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear;
Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear!
So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows,
As yonder lady o'er her fellows shows.
The measure done, I'll watch her place of stand,
And, touching hers, make blessed my rude hand.
Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight!
For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.

That Shakespearean soliloquy is how I felt the moment Sarah Palin's face was flashed across CNN when McCain announced her as his running mate. She grabbed my heart...and not only that, but she loved the Lord! And not only that but she spoke in tongues! And not only that she was pro-Iraq! And not only that but she was pro-life! And not only that but she did not like gays to marry! And not only that, but rumor has it that she was baptized in the name of Jesus! We knew God's hand was in this whole thing.

Her beauty was one thing, but her politics confirmed her place in our hearts. Her religion confirmed her place in heaven.

And we Apostolics are forever grateful....We know it's God's will for her to win in 2012. (slight sarcasm intended in last linght)

2 comments:

  1. OMW!!! so did you see how she like became like every apostolic girls NEW hero?!?! I got into so many debates with girls about this...Do you REALLY think, that as vice president of the united states it is possible to be submissive to your husband?!?! OH YES...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disgusting. If she ever becomes president all my faith in people will die and I will have to move to another country! The only thing she is good for isbeing quoted by Tina Faye on SNL!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete