Monday, September 28, 2009

#64-Describing youthful hypocrisy as praying through at the Altar on Sunday only to curse and listen to rap music by Tuesday

Okay, so I had a whole post here, but as a few of you pointed out, it is definitely overly cynical so I have deleted it as you guys suggested. This won't be the case every time someone doesn't like a post (or this blog would be half as long as before)....but I did write this blog in a hurry this afternoon and completely agree that the tone behind it appeared to be more bitter than satirical....

With that said, I think the description in the blog title suffices as it is self-explanatory

Thanks for all the help guys....


7 comments:

  1. I definitely didn't get much from this post. I think some of your other posts were more funny. This one sounded loaded and a little bitter. JMHO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta say, I'm agreeing with Anon in the above comment!!! I am kinda like sittin here reading these posts and just thinkin like..WOW a whole blog dedicated to dissing Apostolics...by Apostolics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. It's one thing to joke about "claiming your pew in church", but quite another to be "dissing Apostolics" (as Mary Frances so aptly says), and in particular, the ministry. This blog is more unedifying as time goes on......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truth is Truth, who hasn't sat through a service like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh should have read it while I had the chance .....can u like e-mail it to me lol seriously

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to copy & paste....my apologies Ja'Nise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that was a good attitude deleting it and apologizing. Seriousley. :) Anyways,it is your blog and you can say whatever you want and if it REALLY bothers me I just don't have to look at it! Sometimes you do have some good points... sometimes it just seems obnoxious...sorry...just being honest! I liked the post you had about wedding watches, due to the fact that I am one of those Apostolics that doesn't believe in wearing wedding bands, and have personally thought it was dumb when people go and do the watches thing... So it was cool seeing it from another point of view!

    ReplyDelete